Ya Allah I Am In Pain

Post a Comment

Allah knows the words you cannot say the pain that no one knows the sorrows no one sees. When you sigh with a heavy heart with your faith in your hand try to say Alhumdulillah close your eyes and believe in Him and be ready to change your tomorrow.


Pin On My Feelings My Pain

Dua is the affirmation of Imaan when we make dua supplication Allah loves it when we seek His help.

Ya allah i am in pain. HttpsgooglMTlg3xVideo Produced ByI Love Islam Channel. POWERFUL DUAS TIMES WHEN DUA IS ACCEPTED. I have forgot to do my homework so I probably am going to get a detenti8n.

My forelock is in Your Hand. Forgive me Ya Allah. Your judgment of me is inescapable.

My faith is diminishing and I am in despair OAllah I am asking by your power strength and mercy to relive me of my calamity I beg you at this moment I fear dying as a non believerbrothers and sister I beg you to make dua for me. Alamdullah I left my bank job was working as a Corporate Manager for the sake of Allah in May 2011 and started a business in Africa which i thought will start giving returns in 3 months but Allah has planned something different now its almost 11 months I am still struggling have sold all my wifes jewelry now I dont have anything to sell also. I am invoking You by all the names that You call Yourself that You have taught to anyone in Your creation that You have mentioned in Your Book or that You have kept unknown.

I am invoking You by all the names that You call Yourself that You have taught to anyone in Your creation that You have mentioned in Your Book or that You have kept unknown. When you dont understand whats happening in your life just close your eyes and take a deep breath and say Ya Allah I know this is your plan just help me through it. But sometimes I am too weak to bear these sorrows and sufferings.

Nothing is easy even for the ones it seems easy for. Forgive me Ya Allah. Ya Allah give me Sabr and strength I need to carry on Ya Allah take my hand so tat i will find my self among those who patiently persevere.

Your trial of me is just. Your judgment of me is inescapable. O Allah I am your slave the son of your slave.

Your trial of me is just. July 27th 2020. Read ya ALLAH Powerful Tested Tried Dua Wazaif success stories in this post.

When I feel that the pain and discomfort is too much I feel so depressed and sad. I am really very grateful primarily to ALLAH Zille Shanahu and to HIS Beloved Messenger Muhammad SallALLAHU Alayhe Wasallam and then to the visitors who keep visiting yaALLAHin every day without any absence. Let the Quran be.

Ya Allah Lyrics. I also feel cold on the whole of my body which comes and go as well. So keep your head up high his help is indeed near.

Ya Allah I am only a human with sins bigger than any mountains visible to human eyes. My forelock is in Your Hand. I beg you to do this for me.

I am at a stage in life having truly lost hope. Ya allah u are the exalted beneficent compassionate please do not give me a detiom. Wishing I was not alive every morning I wake up.

There is Allah. O Allah I ask You for the longing to meet You Nisai Hakim. May Allah swt ease your pain and the pain.

I am too weak to reason and there are just not good enough and being only a human I wish for them to at least find it in their hearts to stop assuming the worst from me. I dont really like to dwell on the past and reminisce about all the pain that I went through Now Im grown and I understand that you did that you. In the last portion of the night.

I am trying to remain patient upon this test as I have tried my best to seek help from the hospital clinic and other means of halal help. But sometimes I am too weak to stand the pain. I know that this a test for me from Allah.

Please do a dua for me my brother and sisters. I am in pain From my head to my chest Nothing has changed I always tried my best But it did nothing I dont belong here I am something But I cant shed a tear I am in pain From my heart to my eyes People think I am lame I will not die They stopped me from sadness They held me back Now Im cautious I wear black I am in pain They hate what I wear There is. Jazak Allah khair i am in a situation where i have absolutely no idea as to what would happen tomorrow but after reading this article and rather Hadith i feel like what i am going through is nothing compared to what our Prophets have gone throughMay Allah make all of our obstacle disappear and May he make everything comfort in our lives.

O Allah I am your slave the son of your slave. Ya Allah I am only a human with sins bigger than any mountains visible to human eyes.


Pin On Voice Of Islam


Pin On Muslim


Pin On Allah


Pin On Islamic Quotes


Pin On Islam May Allah Guide Us All Closer To That Which Increases Our Love For Him Ameen


Pin On Islam


Pin On Enlighten Your Heart


Pin On Quotes


Pin On Daily Quran Ayats

Related Posts

Post a Comment